Thursday, January 21, 2010

Video Phone Business What Do I Need To Start An Online And Phone Based Sales Training Business?

What do I need to start an online and phone based sales training business? - video phone business

I outsource most of my business functions based online - Web site creation, administrative functions, etc. I would like to focus on content creation and sales service. I would also like to develop relationships with companies that can help find focus customers. I can take Techonology - podcasts, blogs, video messages, etc. I have over 10 years selling technology in Silicon Valley. I would like to help people learn the strategies in technology in order to concentrate the sale of the participating companies.

1 comments:

things that make you go hmmmm said...

Umm no answers here ........ If you are unable to solve, maybe I should not go into business

Post a Comment