Saturday, January 30, 2010

Harley Hard Saddlebags A Question About Harley Saddlebags. Interchangeable?

A question about Harley Saddlebags. interchangeable? - harley hard saddlebags

I bought a heritage of 94th I need new bags, such as those in him a cowhide in his hair and a little small. I want a little style traditional heritage or even the style Road King Hard Leather. I wonder if the bags fit in a Road King inheritance? and if there are places to buy bags outside of eBay and Craigslist used?

2 comments:

vtwin_do... said...

Road King bags do not fit into a heritage !!!... mountpoint different brackets. Jump to a HD dealer, you can search for parts accessories catalog HD factory books and books that aftemarket Drag Specialties. Bags of all kinds can be found for your bike, but you have to do research to find what you want. There are actually a few different types of plants used in this vehicle, you can find mentioned traditional bags factory parts book heritage.

alvin said...

I walked into a store to find the "custom leather" wallet with my Bonneville. The victory was so small. A company called River Bend has many different types of bags and packages for bicycles. It took a little work to get fit, but once I look great. Packing well. Since you have a Harley that needs to have something that works for your type of bike. The bags cost me $ 150, which seems reasonable. I was several times in the rain and keeps everything dry.

Post a Comment