Thursday, January 7, 2010

Anti Diabetes Diet Why Do People Think The Atkins Diet Is Bad For You?

Why do people think the atkins diet is bad for you? - anti diabetes diet

This is not an "Every human being is wrong and stupid that I bring my opinion" question expressed. I sincerely believe that the advantages outweigh the disadvantages.

I want to hear. Not someone elses, I will not "Yes, it's really bad for you because someone told me," o "is very unhealthy, I know nothing concrete ..."

I want to know what is wrong, why it is good.

From what I researched and lowers the cholesterol, blood pressure and helps with diabetes. Oh yes, and burns fat load! Very good, yes? Yes!
The only bad points I have seen are scientifically the causes of fatigue and bad breath, and what happens! I understand they lost a lot of vegetables that contain antioxidants (though I think they think ... but that's another discussion for another day), but then slowly build up a healthy diet.

Why is it so bad? affect me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment