Saturday, January 9, 2010

Parrot Behavior Parrot Behavior Problems??

Parrot behavior problems?? - parrot behavior

My pet caique would like the minutes T__T everryyy day ... about 7: am screaming, yelling, and not stop until I get up ... Ive tried to ignore it when it covers the sound and trying to raise the cage when he is crying. But even this does not cause i dont get up in the morning there is a break in their cry. But when he sees me go into the air, calling Moree? What should I do? I can not remain silent until the HES, but every time I celebrate the screams. And I feel for him 3-4 hours a day and play with him, but never want to go to his cage back :(... I have toys, but never played with them I dont get I thought there boats are very playful. everything he does is sit there and eat at his post. Please tell me, what should I do to write every second of the day: insane (driving me HES.

0 comments:

Post a Comment