Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Uti Kidney Failure I Have Blood And Protein In My Urine! What Causes This? I Have Had Kidney Failure In The Past!!?

I have Blood and Protein in my urine! What causes this? I have had Kidney failure in the past!!? - uti kidney failure

I'd have a total of kidney failure in the past and at least 4 UTI per year! Whenever I go to the doctor to check my urine! I have always had lower levels of protein in the urine. Here in the last 2 months I had a lot of protein and blood in urine! I do not remember with blood in the urine now!
I am a bit scared! I was just last week to see a urologist and he is over the blood and proteins. So I tested a few! What do you think it might be?
I am very worried!

1 comments:

DiamondD... said...

Do not worry too much. Traces of blood in the urine can be anything from an infection, kidney stones, or worse. When the blood is called a lot of microscopic small enough to be viewed under a microscope. If it is a look at blood, macroscopic hematuria, then it can be a little more seriously. Perhaps you have a kidney infection, kidney, urinary tract infections, many different things. Trust your urologist if they do not, in order to further tests when they should question their doc. Good luck. :)

Post a Comment