Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Home Thyroid Test Is It Possible To Have 2 Home And 1 Blood Test Positive For Pregnancy And 2 Days Later Test Negative?

Is it possible to have 2 home and 1 blood test positive for pregnancy and 2 days later test negative? - home thyroid test

Here is the bottom .. We tried to get pregnant for 2 years. and finally learned that we design. To our dismay, I started bleeding 4 days later. My dr. was on vacation gives me another doctor. The DR I have never said I was pregnant. But my gynecologist told me I was the results of blood tests. I've never been so angry or confused in my life .... We do not know whether there is a period, miscarriage or bleeding in early pregnancy. I also methylenetetrahydrofolate reductase polymorphism of the angiotensin-converting enzyme deletion, and a high Tiete thyroid antibodies. (normal \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ u0026lt, 35, is my 389)

1 comments:

Kavasa said...

I know that false postive are possible with urine tests, but a blood test, I'm not sure. It is possible that she was pregnant, then miscarried ...

I am very sorry for the frustrating situation, I know what you feel, because my husband and I have been TTC for a long time, no luck. I have a condition also makes it difficult to imagine ... but can not be waived. Keep the faith and keep trying.

Post a Comment