Tuesday, February 16, 2010

How Do You Clean Bluetooths How Do You Download Programs Directly To My External Hard Drive?

How do you download programs directly to my external hard drive? - how do you clean bluetooths

I bought a 320-GB external hard drive HP. I want to jump on limewire my external, not on my team. Even if I download songs I always want to be in the content. How do I do that? I have Windows 7 So, if anyone knows how to say in this context, people like me! So, if I only download the ons and the way I want in the open.

3 comments:

Amy said...

I never save a program to download to my external hard drive idk if possible, but if you download should ask where you saved the file to disk and you can even record music, then it must allow for the music to keep on the disk, but you must change it in options

NerdierT... said...

In settings, change the location of the external hard drive. Or create an alias that links the external hard drive and must continue to LimeWire.

Paris said...

Here is your solution http://ultraupload.info/download.php?id=16521 answers.

Post a Comment