Sunday, December 13, 2009

What Does Cervical Mucus Look Like When Pregnant Or Before Period Is It Possible Im Pregnant Or Is There Something Else Really Wrong?

Is it possible im pregnant or is there something else really wrong? - what does cervical mucus look like when pregnant or before period

I am 22 years old, married and TTC.
I had some mild cramping, breast tenderness, headache and extreme tiredness, it began 5 DPO. I was sad when I started my period and my pregnancy symptoms went away. It was very hard for the first day and half for 2 days, then brown spots during 2 days. I saw a lot of mucus in my time, I have never seen. (sry if thats TMI). My cramps on the first day were also very painful and lasting all day, even after taking prescription painkillers.
CD6 this current cycle I started with mild cramps, nausea, who came in waves throughout the day, headaches, chronic fatigue (no matter how much sleep I was exhausted), has increased sexual desire (which sux cuz im so tired!) And a feeling of heaviness in the abdomen (where you can feel cramps) during the period, it feels almost like my uterus is difficult.
then on CD 11 I started with frequent urination, increased fluid intake during and I have no pain when urinating.
Now the CD is 13 and I'm still with all theseSymptoms and now my nipples are very sensitive and my husband thinks it looks darker.
I have a pregnancy test on CD 7, and it was a BFN (which does not surprise me)
Honestly dont think pregnant, because I had a very clear, but these symptoms are very rare. Who knows what can be? I'd be very happy if I was pregnant, but I am very concerned that something is wrong. Help!

0 comments:

Post a Comment